I have been making this granola for the last two years and just can’t get enough. It’s crunchy, tasty and not that sweet. Put it on your smoothie or in your yoghurt and I can promise you I’ll add some pure amazingness to your meal. Nutrition wise, it gives you a great amount of fiber, healthy fats, starchy carb and some protein. Plus it’s a natural source to get that sweet flavour, without having to add refined sugar or processed cereals to our breakfast.
2 cups oats
1/3 cup flaxseeds
1/2 cup sunflowerseeds
1/3 almonds (optional)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cardamom
1 pinch of seasalt
1/2 cup water
1. In a big bowl mix the oats and seeds.
2. If you wish, add some chopped almonds.
3. Add the spices.
4. Add the half mashed badana and mix everything together.
5. Bring the water to a boil. Add the water to your soon to be granola and mix everything together.
6. The mixture should be a little wet and you should be able to formally balls and make a dough out of it.
7. Put the granola on a baking sheet ano place it in the oven on low temperature (around 170 degrees Celsius or 345 Fahrenheit.
8. It’s ready when golden brown and crunchy. If you want it extra crunchy, let cool in the oven after turning it off. Let cool and it’s ready to be enjoyed! ?