No bake, just blend together and you will have some lovely (I mean halloweenish sweets) to treat your friends and family with. Healthy as well, a great source of nutrients, as well as it will satisfy your sweet tooth. I just my batch in the fridge, let’s see how many is left when I get back home today. Anyway, enjoy my friends.
Healthy Halloween Balls
1 cup (3 dl) rolled oats
1/3 cup (1 dl) coconut flour
1 persimmon fruit
1 tbsp. peanut butter (unsalted and unsweetened)
1/3 cup (1 dl)chopped almonds
1. Get for food processor or blender ready. Chop the persimmon roughly,
2. Place in your food processor/ blender together with some water.
Mix until the entire fruit has fallen into pieces, and more looks like a thick fruit juice.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, apart from the almonds. Combine until you basically have a dough.
4. Form your dough into balls (should give you around 10-12 balls)
5. Roll them in some chopped almonds, if you wish sprinkle some natural vanilla powder over to bring that extra Halloween feeling to it.
6. Pop into fridge for at least 15 minutes.
Enjoy in god company, slowly. Over a cup of coffee or tea. Have a great Halloween!