It’s cold outside and you are perhaps craving something warmer, more suiting and satisfying. This a nutrient dense meal that will satisfy you and keep you full. All you need is a few ingredients and 20 minutes.
1 tofu block (approx. 200 g)
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp cold pressed virgin olive oil
Chili powder, salt & pepper, ginger
2 sweet potatoes
3 cm grated ginger
2 1/2 cups water
1 cup Vegetable stock
1/2 cup Coconut milk
1. Chop you tofu in small cubes.
2. Chop garlic finely.
3. Mix olive oil, garlic and tofu with spices in a bowl.
4. Place in a plastic bag in your fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Peel your sweet potatoes, chop them and place them in a pot with grated ginger, water and salt.
6. Add in vegetable stock and in the end add the coconut milk, let simmer on low temperature.
7. While the soup is simmering, saute your garlic marinated tofu.
8. Place the soup in a blender and mix until smooth.
9. Top your soup with tofu. Enjoy!