Everyday dishes should be easy, satisfying, nourishing and filling. This 5 Ingredients; Salmon, Cauliflower & Fennel defiantly fulfill all these wants. Try it yourself!
5 Ingredients; Salmon, Cauliflower & Fennel
500 gram salmon
2 tbsp Pesto
Parsley, Salt & pepper to taste
1. Slivce your fennel into thin pieces and place on a garnishment paper on a baking dish.
2. Toss cauliflower into your baking dish.
3. Place 4 portions of salmon on the same dish.
4. Pour some olive oil over everything.
5. Cover the top of the salmon with some pesto.
6. Sprinkle some parsley, sea salt and pepper.
7. Bake in the oven on 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes,or until cauliflower is golden brown and the salmon is ready. You Might have to remove the salmon and keep the rest of your veggies for an additional 5-10 minutes.