Banana bread, who doens’t like banana bread (a part from my dear friend Anna)? Not many people. This Healthy Banana Bread, is a moist and yummy version, ready 20 minutes.
Healthy Banana Bread
3/4 cup (2 1/2 dl) oat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup (1 dl) Greek yogurt
2 bananas (ripe)
2 tbsp agave syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
A pinch of salt
1. In a bowl, combine oat flour, baking soda and Greek yogurt.
2. Add the egg and stir, until well comined.
3. Add the bananas and mash with a fork until you have a banana mash.
4. Combine well and add the remaining ingredients.
5. Bake in a safe oven dish for 25 minutes on 200 degrees Celsius.
Enjoy mindfully together with some friends over a tea or coffee.