Valentines day – a day to celebrate LOVE a little extra. No matter if we are talking about love to your partner love or yourself. So lets celebrate this day with a sweet treat. Give you loved ones some extra love and bake these Valentines Chocolate & Coconut Bites. <3
Valentines Chocolate & Coconut Bites (Gluten-free)
100 gram butter
1/3 cup (1 dl) brown sugar
2/3 cup (2 dl) rice flour
1/4 cup 2/3 dl) cacao
1/6 cup (1/2 dl) almond milk
A pinch of salt
3 tbsp butter
2/3 cup (2 dl) grinded coconut
3 tbsp agave syrup
3 tbsp cream
1. Melt butter.
2. In a bowl whisk together sugar and eggs until fluffy.
3. Add butter and stir together with the rest of the ingredients for the first layer.
4. Pour your chocolate mixture into a safe baking dish. Place in the oven for 15 minutes on 200 degrees Celsius.
5. Meanwhile the chocolate layer is in the oven, pepare the second layer. Melt the butter.
6. In a bowl combine coconut, agave syrup and cream add the butter when melted. Stir until everything is well mixed.
7. Take out the chocolate layer from the oven.
8. Spread the coconut mixture over the chocolate layer and bake in additionally 10 more miutes.
9. Take out your cake and use heart shaped figurs to form your hearts.
Enjoy these beautiful Valentines Chocolate & Coconut Bites with your loved ones!
For more recipes and inspiration!