4 tbs full fat coconut milk
4 tbsp coconut flakes
½ lemon (remove peel and cut into pieces)
1-2 tbsp honey
1 pinch Himalayan salt
4 tbsp chia seeds
1 dl almond flour
1. In a blender place coconut milk, coconut flakes, lemon, honey, himalayan salt.
2. Blend until a smooth mixture.
3. In a bowl place chia seeds and almond flour.
4. Add in the wet mixture.
5. Stir until everything is well combined.
6. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
7. Cut into equal pieces and your lemon and coconut bars are ready. Enjoy!