1 ½ banana
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp honey or agave syrup (optional)
1 dl unsalted cashew nuts (or any other nuts of your choice)
1. Place banana in a food processor or blender.
2. Chop strawberries and add in to blender.
3. Melt coconut oil and add in that as well.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until it’s a smoothie mixture with some bigger pieces of nuts.
5. Pour your mixture into a dish.
6. Put it in the freezer for 2 hours.
7. Remove, and cut into pieces, or use a heart shaped form to get your hearts. <3