1 cup brown rice
3 tbsps rice flour
salt & pepper
1 cup oatmilk
4 tbsps tomato puree
2 tbsps basil
80 grams feta cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Boil rice, due to package instructions.
2. In a bowl mix together your quiche ingredients.
3. Pour mixture into a pie crust and bake for 10-15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile grate peeled beetroots and carrots.
5. Chop onions and feta cheese.
6. Chop basil for the top layer.
7. Saute carrots, beets and onions in a an with some olive oil, for 5 minutes.
8. In another bowl whisk together egg, oat milk, tomato puree, basil, feta cheese and spices.
9. Take out your pie crust and add the filling and last, pour over the egg and milk mixture.
10. Bake 30 minutes in the oven, on 200 degrees Celsius.