Sometimes you just craving something, chewy, sweet and salty at the same time. A fruit wouldn’t do it and neither woul some nuts. Then, try this! You won’t regret it, I promise you.
1 1/2 dl coconut flakes (fine)
3/4 dl peanut butter (unslated and unsweetened)
A pinch of salt
1/2 dl coconut oil
2 tbsp cacao
1 tsp honey
1/2 dl almond milk
1. Soak dates for 15 minutes.
2. Blend dates with some water until a nice mixture, smooth mixture.
3. In a pot, place: coconut flakes, soaked dates, peaunut butter ad salt.
4. Stir while combining and letting everything melt together.
5. Pur into a container with some foil and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, melt coconut oil.
7. When melted add in cacao, honey and almond milk.
8. Stir until well combined.
9. Take out the first layer from the freezer and pour over the chocolate mixture, until you have an even top layer, then sprinkle some sea salt.
10. Place in the fridge for an additional half an hour.
11. Remove and cut into squares, enjoy this amazing deliciousness with friends, tea or coffee. <3