Easter is a time when we tend to eat a lot of candy, hence a lot of sugar. But easter doesn’t have to mean sugar overload and unhealthy habits. Try this recipe which includes natural wholefoods instead.
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 dl oatmilk
1 1/2 dl coconut flakes
1/2 dl oat flour
A pinch od sea salt
60 gram unsweetend dark chocolate (preferably with stevia
1/2 dl lemon zest
1. Place the dates in some water for at least 15 minutes.
2. Remove the pit
3. Place dates, strawberries, lemon juice and oatmilk in a blender or food processor.
4. Blend until it becomes a thick and smooth mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into a bowl and add in coconut flakes (fine), oat flour and sea salt. Stir!
6. Melt the chocolate over boiling water.
7. Add in the melted chocolate and place the well mixed mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
8. In the meantime grate the lemon zest, you will need 1-2 lemons.
9. Take out your mixture and it is time to form eggs.
10. Roll your eggs in the lemon zest. Ready to serve. 🙂
Have a beautiful easter!