Craving something sweet and tasty, but don’t want to go for the nasty white sugar cookies? This is a perfect alternative then. It’s a nice mix of fiber, antioxidants, vitamines and minarals, so you you can have one or two without guilt! 😉
2 cups gluten-free oats
1/2 cup rice flour
50 gram chocolate (I used one with70 % cacao and Stevia)
3 tbsp cacao
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp raw honey
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 tsp cardamom
A pinch of salt
1. In a bowl comine oats, flour and banana.
2. Chop chocolate roughly.
3. Add in chololate and the remaning ingredients.
4. Form small cookies and place on a baking dish with some parchment paper.
5. Slice the half banana and then half your slices.
6. Add one half on the top of each cookie.
7. Back in the oven for 15 minutes on 175 degrees Celcus.