Creamy Pea Soup with Feta Cheese
What’s better than a fresh, tasty and easy soup, ready in 20? Not much! 😉 Try this soup that works perfectly fine as a lunch with a salad and an extra protein source and carb source. Or as a starter for your next dinner party.
1,2 l Water
600 grams pea
4 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons grated ginger
3 dl yogurt
2 tbsp lemon juice
Salt & pepper to taste
4 tbsps fresh basil
300 grams Feta cheese
1. Boil the peas with the broth together garlic finely chopped.
Boil 5 minutes.
2. While the peas boil, chop avocado and grate ginger.
3. Let peas are cool.
4. Prepare the toppings, chop basil finely and mix with feta cheese in a bowl.
5. Place the peas (with the water together) in a blender or food processor.
6. Add ginger, yogurt, avokado, lemon juice and spices.
Mix the until smooth and creamy. The soup is ready, just to top and with Feta cheese and basil. Enjoy!!