1 cup milk
25 grams yeast
70 g butter
150 g kefir
50 g saffron
3 tbsp brown sugar
3 tbsp honey
1 tsp salt
2 cups rice flour
2/3 cup almond flour
1. Melt the butter and add in the milk
2. Set aside and let cool until it reaches 37 degrees.
3. Add yeast, stir until well comined and the yest is a part of the liquid.
4. In a bowl combine kefir, saffron, brown sugar, honey and salt.
5. Add this miture into the butter and milk mixture.
6. Stir and slowly add in the flour.
7. Set aside your dough with a towel over it for about 1 hour.
8. After one hour it is time to make the buns. Place a baking dish with some parnishment paper on it and start making buns similar like the ones on the picture. When done, let them ferment for additionally 30 minutes.
9. Whisk together an egg and a little bit of water. Use this mixture to swab your buns and give them a more golden shine touch. Add two raisins to each one of thwm, just like in the picture.
11. Bake for 10-15 minutes on 225 degrees. Enjoy!!