2/3 cup grated zucchini
2/3 cup oat flour
2/3 cup spelt flour
2 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup seeds of your choice
Seeds for topping
1. Grate the zucchini and but in a separate bowl.
2. In an additional bowl whisk eggs well.
3. Add the zucchini mixture and stir well.
4. Add some flour, stir, add some more and stir.
5. When all the flours are combined add the baking powder, salt and seeds.
6. Let the dough rest for 5 minutes before you form the buns.
7. Before they go into the oven put some seeds on each one of them.
7. Bake for 15-20 miutes, temperature: 200 degrees Celcius.
Done! Serve with egg, avocado or cheese. Either as a snack or for breakfast. Enjoy slowly with some loved ones 🙂