I’m a Swedish nutritionist counselor, high energy and big dreamer kind of girl. Obsessed with self-care, granola, Tahini, yoga and can’t get enough of vibrante Barcelona.
But the way to where I am today, where I help others with struggles which used to my owns, hasn’t been a ferry tail. It has taken me years to actually stop planning my days strictly, count calories and think about all possible ways to reach that particular number on the scale.
I used to be starving myself, I use to binge eat and I used to obsess about the numbers and certain foods that wouldn’t want to eat. I used to compare myself with other women and look down at myself. Food was my comfort, food was my enemy, and food was my go to. I agve food a lot of power, it was more or less everything.
As time passed I realized that it wasn’t so much about my body or my weight, it was simply about me wanting happiness in my life and I thought a certain body would be the way to get there. So I decided to rather focus on creating happiness, rather than losing weight and getting that body.
My journey began and started looking at myself, realizing what I was thinking, feeling and doing. I studied to become a Nutritionist Counselor with a focus on Behavioral Change, through Sverigehälsan, in Stockholm and Exercise & Health Psychology through Halmstad Högskola, in Halmstad, Sweden. To finally start helping people like yourself to improve your health and life quality. Since the start in 2014, I have helped many people stop worrying about food, become healthier, reach a balanced weight and towards more body love.
- Want to start STOP thinking about food all the time.
- Want to find a way of eating that works for YOU.
- Want to feel free, happy and confident in your own body.
- Don’t know where or how to get started with your healthy habits
- Want to use your energy for things that you love.
- Want to finally reach a balanced weight.
- Have more energy and feel motivated to do things you have been procrastinating on doing.
- Want STOP eating crap, just because you were too lazy to plan.
Do you fantasize about having a balanced relationship with food, body and weight?
You’re in the right place.
- 1 Introductory session and 6 one-to-one consultations, through Skype/ in Barcelona.
- Twice a month in after consultation in depth summary and feedback message.
- Access practical, hands-on material. Recipes, meal guidelines, mindful eating tips, stress management tools and eating behavior discovery tools, due to what your situation and goals looks like.
- Learn how to let go of limiting body image believes
- STOP counting calories
- STOP worrying abot that you ate too much
- Let go of obsessive thinking
- Learn of to eat when hungry – let food become your friend not worst enemy!
- STOP dieting for once and for all, see examples of this here – TESTIMONIALS!
- Have the freedom to eat what you love
- Find your balanced weight and stop worrying about gaining weight
- Have more time and energy